based at Woodnewton – a learning community
Working hours: Full-time. Salary: Teachers Pay Range.
Woodnewton – a learning community is a 2 – 11 (year old) primary academy with an integrated Children’s Centre located in Corby, Northamptonshire. Woodnewton has a Nursery that is open for 48 weeks per year and a separate provision for two-year olds. There are also Breakfast and Tea-Time Clubs, running term-time only.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to join our Teaching team from 1st January 2019. This is a permanent position.
- got experience of teaching across the primary age-range?
- committed to high standards?
- have a proven track record of being a good classroom practitioner either as a class teacher or during your student placements?
- have excellent behaviour management skills?
- want every pupil to achieve his/her personal best?
- like to work with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff to raise standards within our academy?
If you can say yes to the above questions, we would like to hear from you, as you may be just the person that we are looking for.
Visits to the academy are strongly encouraged, to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01536 265173
For an application pack please contact Olivia Stark on 01536 216097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of the Trust is to build a community of pro-social, emotionally competent, independent learners. The Principal, Directors and CEO seek to appoint suitably qualified and experienced staff that will enhance the existing team to ensure that our high standards are achieved.
Wallace Trust is committed to providing a safe environment in which pupils can learn and develop. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, as well as the usual pre-employment checks. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, disability, race or religion.
Closing Date for applications: 19th October 2018, 12 noon.
Interviews: As soon as possible after closing date