Full-Time Year 6 Teacher/Lead
Salary: Teachers Pay Range plus TLR of £2667.00 per annum.
When recently asked, our Year 6 pupils said that they would like a teacher who………
- makes learning fun (both inside and outside the classroom), will make sure that the whole class understands (use different techniques to suit pupil’s needs), is helpful, honest, good at PE & sports, will have a nice tidy, quiet classroom where it’s easy to work, doesn’t shout (unless it’s absolutely necessary!!) and can bring the ‘wow factor’ to the classroom
Does this sound like you? If so, please read on……
The pupils say that Corby is a nice place to live, has a very good environment – is very green and close to nature, good places for nights out and family venues, swimming pool, cinema and a safe place to bring up a family. All of this is just over an hour away from St Pancras and central London!
Exeter – a learning community is a 2 – 11 (year old) primary academy with an integrated Children’s Centre and Nursery (which includes provision for two-year olds). For more information, please visit our website www.exeteralc.com
We have a vacancy for a teacher to lead our Year 6 team from September 2018 or as soon as possible afterwards. This is a permanent post.
- got experience of teaching in upper KS2 and Year 6 SATS, including strength in assessment
- got demonstrable, excellent leadership experience with a proven track record of leading a team, accurate assessment and planning a creative curriculum
- committed to high standards?
- a team player, resilient, flexible, committed and dedicated?
- have a proven track record of being a good classroom practitioner?
- have high standards and a nurturing nature?
- have excellent behaviour management skills?
- want every pupil to achieve his/her personal best using creative teaching?
- like to work with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff to raise standards within our academy and be an integral member of the Middle Leaders Team?
Visits to the academy are strongly encouraged, to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01536 204765. For an application pack please contact: Olivia Stark on 01536 216090, Ext 317 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of the Trust is to build a community of pro-social, emotionally competent, independent learners. The Directors and CEO seek to appoint suitably qualified and experienced staff that will enhance the existing team to ensure that our high standards are achieved.
We are committed to providing a safe environment in which pupils can learn and develop. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, as well as the usual pre-employment checks. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, disability, race or religion.
Closing Date for applications: 20th April 2018
Interviews: As soon as possoble after the closing date